Comment on page
Firework maintains Shopify integration to make integrations as smooth as possible via Firework Shopify App.
Easiest way to integrate is to install Firework Shopify App. This way you can automatically sync products, add widgets into your templates or pages.
Add scripts bellow to each of your pages headers by manually modifying
<script async src="//asset.fwcdn3.com/js/integrations/shopify.js"></script>
<script async src="//asset.fwcdn3.com/js/fwn.js"></script>
Add the Firework components using the embed code available from the business portal directly on pages.
You have to import the products to Firework before you can add them to the videos or livestream.
Importing products is very easy. After you have successfully added the plugin and connected to your Firework account, follow the steps below
1. After you connect to the Firework dashboard, the first window you will see is Product Feed.
2. Click on Import Products tab. You will see a list of your products with an import option right next to it. Import all the products you need to import. You can also search for a particular product and import into your Firework business account.
3. If products are already imported, you will see the sync button to update the product data in Firework account.
To remove a Shopify app code from your theme, follow these steps:
- 1.Remove Integration Scripts:
- Open your theme.liquid file.
- Delete those integration scripts.
- 2.Delete firework-embed.liquid:
- Locate the sections in your theme.
- Delete the firework-embed.liquid file.
That's it! You've successfully uninstalled the app.